Not that I am being negative, but I am beginning to think about life after IVF, this could be whether it is successful or not. I feel that having plans and dreams in the works will help when that time comes, particularly should it not be successful.
So, things I want to further pursue when I have my own time, money and resources back again:
* More writing, independent of uni deadlines - pure self motivation and determination!
* Consideration of still more post grad study (librarianship)
* Travel, starting within Australia, then heading abroad
* Return to Italian lessons
* Invest in good cameras both digital and film
* Create my own dark room and develop my own stuff - a lost art!
It is certainly a very rich life to envisage, an exciting one at that. I don't feel like giving up on the IVF at all, I am coping well and quite happy to see out our commitment of this year, but after that, I think I will be ready to move on and put all that behind us for good.
That's me. Lady. Finn has come out with a couple of gems this week.
Firstly, we were playing a game and I started tickling him and, as he calls it, "harassing and haranguing" him. He decided to get revenge, and before launching himself into a full body tackle, he piped up with: "Right!! Listen lady, I am gonna get you!"
I laughed too hard to resist the ensuing tackle!
Then yesterday, he wanted to draw me a picture. He was rather excited about the subject of his drawing, and as he raced off, full of excitement, to pen it, he exclaimed: "When you see this... Lady, you are gonna FLIP!"
Bwaahaahaa! So funny!