I'm hungry...


...Dinner is in the oven and I can smell it cooking - a lamb roast with rosemary and garlic. What is better is that J is cooking it!! Delish. I even went so far as to make a lemon cheesecake for dessert.

Saturday night is make an effort night for dinner here. J and I take it in turns to cook, then we watch a DVD together.

Last week I made Greek chicken casserole -



And an entree of caramelised onion and mushroom tarts. They were divine! Recipe here.


Before that, J made steak with a mushroom sauce and vegies and so on... So he has done the roast tonight - what am I going to make next week that is a little bit different, but still simple and tasty. 2 courses, it can be either an entree and main or main and dessert, what are your tried and true yummy but a bit special dishes?

0 comments: