Beat the chill (leave dignity at the door!)

It is a very cold winter here in Melbourne this year. We live in an especially cold part of the state, and have had some frosty nights already this year. Heating costs a fortune, but what can we do?? There is a solution. It was on television the other day, and it will solve all the warmth dilemmas.

"Do tell of your secret!" I hear you all say. Oh my friends, gather around, it is soooo worth hearing.

Snuggies. Yes!!! You must have heard or seen these funny creations, they are like a blanket with armholes. Every bit as stylish as you can imagine. Here is a piccy -


LOL Seriously, would you wear this? In public is even suggested on the ad... And one size fits all and they have kids in them, how do they not get tangled and fall to the ground straight jacket faceplant style?! Oh so chic and fashionable. Right?!

But wait, they are so cheap, only $60 AND you get a booklight. OMFG. A BOOKLIGHT. How can you NOT get one!?!?!

Hilarious!!

3 comments:

Bee 30 June 2009 at 3:20 pm  

I totally want a snuggie. I lie on the couch using my mobile to play tetris and my hand gets mighty cold. Sure, I could just not play tetris, but where is the fun in that? One of these days I will get off my butt and make my own. One of these days. OR I might just buy a cheap giant mens bathrobe and use that instead. One of these days.

Belinda 1 July 2009 at 1:27 am  

Those people look like monks!
I'll stick to my fluffy dressing gown thanks very much.

Christie - Childhood 101 28 August 2009 at 5:04 pm  

If you just put your bathrobe on backwards you would pretty much be there!

Christie
http://childhood101.blogspot.com/