Rewards!

So, I am actually nervous to even write this. But, one of the presents I got for grad from J : Um. A trip to the U.S.A. More specifically, California.

Alone.

Pretty sure I am insane.

I always wanted to travel, and imagine the inspiration for writing, the growth! But, that aside, it is something I have always wanted to do. To see the world, for as long as I can remember. Everyone is aware of my Italy obsession, I guess this is a good first trip to launch my dream of seeing it all. Friends to guide me, a familiar language and culture.

Terrified of leaving my babies for 2 weeks, but it feels important. It feels right. The rest of this year is hectic, my birthday, J's and RJ's birthdays, Green Day concert with F-bear, and Christmas... so I decided to leave it until the new year, and when Finn is back at school. So... the start of March it is.

Eeee!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous 22 October 2009 at 8:14 pm  

way to go Kel. You will have a blast.

Vicki 22 October 2009 at 8:19 pm  

I think as much as you'll miss your family, this is for YOU! Go! And enjoy!

And most of all, CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh sorry, and last of all, I love J. lol

Maura 22 October 2009 at 8:28 pm  

Well I think it's GREAT! But then, I'm biased because I'm one of the people you'll be coming to see! :-)

Congrats again on graduation!

Lilli 22 October 2009 at 8:46 pm  

That is awesome! You deserve it x

Emma 22 October 2009 at 10:28 pm  

OMFG Your husband is a gem!

I'm sure you're going to have an awesome time. I hope it's everything your hoping it will be.

Oh btw, I am soooo jealous! :p

-A 23 October 2009 at 8:51 am  

I'm super excited for you!

Al_Pal 24 October 2009 at 12:57 pm  

Hurrah! Thrilled to be seeing you! :D

Congrats again on Graduation, & what a great husband! :D