Bloggy Blog Blogs

Got my set to the side I read often, but need some more, preferable writing based. Oh the writing. Someone please motivate me. I really want to extend the research creative element I wrote for masters to full length, there is loads of room for it, and all that stops me is discipline. Not my forte generally speaking though I do get things done eventually... Well, that and a baby. So blogs about motivation, writing, that kinda stuff. Writing about writing. Maybe if I read that others actually work I might consider doing it too. Maybe. If not, it will be a great new way to procrastinate :D

3 comments:

Liss 6 June 2009 at 4:19 pm  

Hi Kel, I have been bloghunting and have one coming up on www.blogthis.com.au tomorrow AM - but also try some from the above site - particularly you'll like Sparsley Kate, have a hunt around.

Another one you might like is Edenland - I follow her on my blog.

I am always on the bloghunt! :) xx

Anonymous 7 June 2009 at 9:30 pm  

Easy, just look at who your favourites are following! I added 5 new blogs to my list that way.

Vicki 8 June 2009 at 7:24 am  

Kell, you can also go to fuelmyblog.com

They have genres of blogs to choose from as well. I don't know how good it is as I've only just joined up but might be worth a looksee!