From cool to not so cool...

...in the blink of an eye.

My super cool, rockstar with his 6th birthday going the Greenday punk rock theme, knowing his drummers and his bands and generally being super cool says to me yesterday - "I know what I want my party to be the year after next year!" (note not next year, the year AFTER next year, I don't know why, he baffle sme too and he is my kid!) "Whats that?" his reply - "A Coles party!!!"



Umm. Hold on a sec...



"A what?!"

"A Coles party, you know, like the shop?"



Yes, you read correctly, Mr ImSoCool wants a party based on a supermarket. What the... ?! And what would that even involve!? He was at a loss to tell me. Thankfully, I have two years to work it out :P



ETA - new layout = comments @ post top... WHY?

4 comments:

Bel 19 June 2009 at 12:50 pm  

A Coles party! interesting concept. a party "you'll love" and do you have to swipe your flybuys when you leave the party?

Bee 19 June 2009 at 1:21 pm  

oh my, lol! At least that'd be a pretty cheap party to put on, you'd just buy everything Coles brand ;)

JD 19 June 2009 at 3:06 pm  

Bwah ha ha!! I can just see it now, instead of musical chairs you can have fewer toy trolleys than children and let them fight it out. And then have 'get to the checkout with the shortest queue' races. Or just give each kid $5 and turn them loose in a real Coles...

Anita 22 June 2009 at 11:57 am  

Oh cute! You could play The Price is Right! :P