What do I know about American football?

Nothing. I have no idea about Australian football, and yet... My American tweeties have talked me into participating in the Blogger Football League tipping thingy.

So without further ado, I have NO idea, I just pick the names I like... Has given me a giggle. I like the pretty place names.

Week 2 picks.

Carolina @ Atlanta
Minnesota @ Detroit
Cincinnati @ Green Bay
Houston @ Tennessee
Oakland @ Kansas City
New England @ NY Jets
New Orleans @ Philadelphia
St Louis @ Washington
Arizona @ Jacksonville
Seattle @ San Francisco
Tampa Bay @ Buffalo
Pittsburgh @ Chicago
Baltimore @ San Diego
Cleveland @ Denver
NY Giants @ Dallas

Monday Night
Indianapolis @ Miami

Points = 27

3 comments:

Kathygee1 19 September 2009 at 5:05 pm  

LOL This is the most excited I have been to see how the games come out!

AmazingGreis 20 September 2009 at 1:35 am  

Good luck! Thanks for joining in!

Maura 20 September 2009 at 5:19 pm  

Hmm, now I'm a little worried about your ability to pick winners. Yours aren't all that different from mine! :-)

So glad you're playing along. Good luck!