Masters = Done!

Ka loo Ka lay! Its finished, done, dusted. All that is left is to print and bind and post and masters is SUBMITTED. Ohhh the relief!

So it was late, I am so proud that I got it done through IVF, an IVF pregnancy, birth, newborn and Mums diagnosis and treatment... I STILL got the fucker done. I am going to do my head in for a few weeks now waiting for a mark. Honestly, if I just pass I will be stoked. I think I will. But then, I am actually unsure if and how I will be penalised for the lateness so we'll see I suppose!

I came up with a name for the fiction that I am happy with, and I think it is only fitting it is also an album name (TTP of course!) given the hours of music that I listened to writing. I am so over looking at it so i am just going to do one final read through then print!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Teneal 25 May 2009 at 6:23 pm  

Congrats Kel! You are a superstar getting it done in amongst all that.

Can you ask for special consideration for the lateness due to your circumstances? I think having a baby is a pretty good reason!

Leila 26 May 2009 at 3:05 am  

Congratulations! You must feel so relieved.

Anonymous 26 May 2009 at 6:45 pm  

Congratulations Kel :) just finished reading your latest instalment in PP as well. Looking forward to next month's one now.

Elizabeth 27 May 2009 at 10:42 am  

Congratulations! You are a superstar!

Shinejil 28 May 2009 at 7:36 am  

Ah, so there's hope! Great! (from a pregnant IF blogger hoping to finish her dissertation before the sun supernovas in a couple billion years)

Queenie. . . 28 May 2009 at 8:52 am  

Congratulations!!! That's HUGE news!

Anonymous 29 May 2009 at 11:55 am  

Oh Congratulations Kel, that's awesome! Though I should warn you - I didn't get mine back for nearly 6 months (it arrive in November!). Hopefully they'll be a bit more organised for you.
Hey I am about to complete my last subject too - does this mean we could graduate together and actually meet? (Where would that be anyway, Geelong?)