My #2 TV hero... Karen Walker.


Honey, what's that? What's going on? What's happening?

She is such a bitch, so cold, yet so freaking funny. Sarcasm is an understatement. She is the Queen. Wiki says - Karen has been described by Grace Adler as "a spoiled, shrill, gold-digging socialite who would sooner chew off her own foot than do an honest days work", and this statement just about surmises the character's personality. She is also a promiscuous borderline alcoholic with an often tenuous grip on reality and very few morals. She is good friends with Will Truman’s equally narcissistic best friend Jack McFarland.

Karen: You know what those rocks need? A little scotch.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Karen: Sorry, fruit, you're out of the loop.

LOL

Grace: Karen...I wanna ask you something, but it's really personal, and I'm afraid you're gonna be insensitive.
Karen: Oh, honey. That makes me feel bad, try me!
Grace: Ok. Do you think it's weird that I've had more partners but less actual sex than Nathan?
Karen: No. No, honey! That just means that people like having sex with Nathan and they don't like having sex with you!
Grace: I can't believe I hesitated to ask you about that.
Karen: Oh relax, honey I didn't mean it like that, of course I didn't! Listen to me! I just meant that people don't like having sex with you, ok?
I am that sensitive!!!

Karen: Grace! It's Christmas, for goodness sake! Think about the baby Jesus. Up in that tower, letting his hair down so that the three wise men can climb up and spin the dreidel and see if there's six more weeks of winter.

About my understanding of it all as well...

And finally, my favourite Karen quote:
Karen: Vodka, it's not just a breakfast drink anymore.


Tomorrow meet my #1 TV hero...

0 comments: