My 10 favourite songs

Admittedly, I stole this from Wil Anderson's blog, but it is no easy task! Some of them are given's, but some were tricky and I bet I forgot heaps that I will later kick myself about. So what are YOUR all time ten favourite songs?!

1. Soulbreaking by The Tea Party
It just does something weird to me. It gets in my head and it connects to my soul. I know I sound freaky, I can't explain it!

2. Before the Lobotomy - Greenday
Okay so this is not actually really already in my top ten but I couldn't pick from so much GreenDay and this is my current fave so...

3. Waltz #2 - Elliot Smith
This one just has special meaning to me, and I adored Elliot Smith.

4. The Last Goodbye - Jeff Buckley
Yes I know its stereotypical but at least I didn;t put Hallelujah down.

5. Rearviewmirror - Pearl Jam
because it ROCKS HARD.

6. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd.
Admittedly, the first time I felt this deserved a high ranking in it's message I was possibly high, but the feeling remains...

7. Forever - Vertical Horizon
This one is another with special meaning, it makes me think about my son and I and our freaky connection thing.

8. Imagine - John Lennon
Needs no explanation, just a bloody good song.

9. Bullet with Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
The world really IS a vampire AND despite all my rage I am still just a rat in cage. Am I what!

10. Killing In The Name Of - Rage Against The Machine
Like Wil, it is the anger in this one that I love. I love anger. I loooove this song.


Ahh so many exclusions... killer.

0 comments: